Women in Energy
The Women in Energy program elevates women in energy by advancing equality and opportunity. WIE seeks to address institutional barriers to entry, help organizations and companies to improve retention, and empower women to achieve career growth through educational programming, enhanced visibility, and broader networks.
- Increase interest in energy and increase the number of women entering the field
- Offer enhanced educational programming
- Establish programs and initiatives that can be replicated
- Build partnerships and collaborations
- Raise the visibility of women
- Build a “Women in Energy” community to support women and student access to networking opportunities with women professionals in the field.
- Provide leadership skills training, workshops and mentoring.
- Facilitate internship opportunities, full-time employment and related practical experience in the energy space.
- Provide funding to exceptional students pursuing academic research opportunities and summer internships.
For more information about CGEP’s Women in Energy program or to host a WIE event or become a partner, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org